Nccer instrument fitter practice test
What is SolidWorks Boundary Cut Feature? SolidWorks boundary cut is a cut feature tool which helps to cut a solid model by removing material between profiles in two directions. You have to create sketch profiles in two boundaries of the solid model. Boundary cut tool is located in features command manager or cut feature from insert menu. This book starts with SolidWorks 2021 using step-by-step examples. It begins with creating sketches and parts, assembling them, and then creating print ready drawings. This book gives you an idea about how you can design and document various mechanical components, and helps you to learn some...Solidworks, free and safe download. Solidworks latest version: Cutting-edge CAD application. Softonic review. Cutting-edge CAD application. Solidworks is one of the most commonly used CAD programs today. It is a mechanical design automation application that lets designers create structural...This is a Solidworks tutorial helps for learning to use extrude cut feature in the interface to create rectangular box with hole for teaching beginners. Additional Info: Cut Extrude Property Manager. How to Use Extrude Cut Feature. I'm going to create circular hole in rectangle box which dimensions...Shape3d - 149 bd magenta - 75010 Paris France - Tel. : +33 970 407 364 - [email protected] The maximum amount of polygons our printers can work with is 1 million. Some tools like ZBrush can quickly create a high polycount, so it's easy to run into this limit. Fortunately there's a soluti...
Is tachiyomi good
Call Us: 877.688.7563 Email: [email protected] SolidWorks Quick Tip: Positioning a Plane Tangent to This tangent plane will be placed arbitrarily until a second reference is selected. By using a sketch point, these This can be useful for creating an extruded cut normal to that outside face.Typical Diameter Tolerance = plus 0" / minus .001". Metals Depot stocks hundreds of sizes and lengths of 1045 Turn Ground and Polished Steel Shafting that you can buy online in ready to ship precut or mill lengths or you can order just what you need custom Cut to Size in small or large quantity at wholesale prices. Apr 06, 2020 · We need to select the desired plane. click on the front plane and select sketch Step 3 Make a rectangle with the origin of the sketch as the origin of the rectangle and then click on Smart Dimension and give 200 mm for length and 100 mm for width.
- SolidWorks currently markets several versions of the SolidWorks CAD software in addition to 23. 18 Front Right Bottom Isometric Top Left Back Normal To (selected plane or planar face) 7. VIEW SOLID FEATURE THIN FEATURE Cut: A cut is a feature which removes material from a part or an...
- Select the entity to split with: a plane, mate connector or implicit mate connector, surface, or face. Click the mate connector icon to visualize (on hover) implicit mate connectors from which to choose. You can also select explicitly created mate connectors in the Feature list. Optionally toggle to Keep tools. Solidworks is a very sophisticated and powerful software package and I cover nearly all aspects of it in my videos which are freely available on YouTube...There are several types of finishes available for wood. A few finishes that you can choose from are clear stains, solid stains, paint, natural finishes and varnishes. The choice of finish is based entirely on your personal preference. Wood finishes are relatively easy to apply, but not always so easy to remove. With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive! Accessible to everyone from home decor enthusiasts to students and professionals, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
- 171. - Select the “Extruded Cut” command. When we use an open sketch to make a cut, the "Through All" option is automatically selected, and one side of the model is cut using the open sketch. The small arrow located at the center of the line indicates which side of the model will be cut, and we can see the plane used to trim the model.
- This implies two things: If the original mesh quad face was defined by 4 coplanar points, all the edge lines are in the same plane, and the resulting NURBS surface will be planar. If the quad face’s 4 mesh vertices are not co-planar, the edge lines of the NURBS surface will not be co-planar and the surface will be warped. Open a new part and start a sketch on the front plane. Draw two concentric circles: Extrude it using the Mid Plane preset with a distance set to 27 mm. You may also add chamfers to the outer edges. The joint is very similar, but without chamfers. Simply extrude the following from 8 mm. The crankcase (1/3)
- If you had created multiple planes with each plane having a different sketch, and you wanted to connect all of the sketches together as one feature what features tool would you use? An extruded feature adds material; an extruded cut divides the feature into equal pieces. B.Want all of our free Solidworks videos? Download our free iPad app at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-training-courses-from/id418130423?mt=8 http://www....
- A common electrode plane covers the entire area of the LCD. Above that is the layer of liquid crystal substance (D). Next comes another piece of glass (E) with an electrode in the shape of the rectangle on the bottom and, on top, another polarizing film (F), at a right angle to the first one. OrCAD® PCB Designer is a tiered, scalable PCB design solution that delivers advanced capabilities and highly integrated flows. The powerful, tightly integrated PCB design technologies include schematic capture, librarian tools, PCB editing and routing (PCB Editor), Constraint Manager, signal integrity (included in Professional), autorouting (included in Professional), and optional mixed ...
- What is the correct comparison between an Extruded (Revolved, Lofted, Swept) and Extruded Cut (Revolved Cut, Lofted Cut, Swept Cut)? A. An extruded feature adds material; an extruded cut divides the feature into equal pieces.
- Lofted Cut SolidWorks Tutorial: Guide Curves Method. The Lofted cut Solidworks tutorial guide curves method helps to create complex shaped 3d models by adiing the material between two different sketch profiles through the guided curves. You can draw the different closed sketch profiles and also draw the guide curves using the spline sketch tools. Split by plane The Split by Plane tool splits parts based on a plane. It is intended to be used to split symmetrical parts for analysis. This tool is similar to Split Solid, except Split by Plane allows you to select an axis, point, or edge, to use as splitting plane locations which are not allowed by Split Solid.. The part below has been split along the length of its handle. The purple and ...
- Find table saws at Lowe's today. Shop table saws and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com. Call Us: 877.688.7563 Email: [email protected] SolidWorks Quick Tip: Positioning a Plane Tangent to This tangent plane will be placed arbitrarily until a second reference is selected. By using a sketch point, these This can be useful for creating an extruded cut normal to that outside face.Mar 08, 2016 · Cut a solid body with a surface Solidworks To cut a solid body with a surface or plane: In the sample picture above model body surface and there is no sketch line. The first one w...
- PARTICULARS: LOA - 33.6 Ft (10.24 Meters) Beam - 11.5 Ft (3.5 Meters) Draft: - 18" (45 Cm) Molded depth at Transom - 34″ (864 Cm) Deadrise - 18 deg. Crew - 5 Displacement: Light Ship (Trailer Weight/No Cargo) - 9500 Lbs / 4310 Kg Fully Loaded - 15,000 Lbs / 6800 Kg Cargo Capacity - 5000 Lbs / 2495 Kg Max Power - Outboard 400 HP Twin 150HP - 32 Knots Twin 250HP - 42 Knots (Est.) CE Category ... Use these free part models by dropping them directly into your 3D design or as part downloads for your SOLIDWORKS parts library, Inventor parts library or AutoCAD parts library.
- January 4, 11.00 am EST. SOLIDWORKS Live is pressing pause for a moment and brainstorming the next livestream events. Check back here for the next livestream announcement for 2021.
- The Edit command might vary depending on the feature you select. Click Cut With Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Cut > With Surface. In the PropertyManager, under Surface Cut Parameters, select the surface or plane to use to cut the solid bodies. Examine the preview. If necessary, click Flip cut to reverse the direction of the ... SOLIDWORKS Visualize Cutting Planes allow you to get a deeper dive into a render, check out the video on how easy it is to use this new feature. Using Cutting Planes in SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2017 [VIDEO].
Super autobacs usa
Cut: The default is Enable checked. If you uncheck this box, the cutting plane in not active and there is no section view showing. Cut Depth: The distance from the plane you originally selected. Opacity: The Default is to show the cutting plane. This example shows a value of 32. This is your last step. Never give up, you are one step from your first experience with SolidWorks. 1. Go to Features and click on Sweep Cut. 2. Under Cut-Sweep Feature, check Profile sweep. 3. On the drawing, First select the Polygon. 4. Next, choose the helix. 5. Click OK. 6. Click anywhere on the screen to get rid of the Polygon( triangle). Next, the cut extrude of the belt clip was created by converting the outer edge of the clip onto a plane which was offset from the right plane SOLIDWORKS Tech Blog 5 years ago Mastercam offers CAD/CAM software tools for your CNC programming needs. Learn more about our innovative, flexible solutions for industry and education. PARTICULARS: LOA - 33.6 Ft (10.24 Meters) Beam - 11.5 Ft (3.5 Meters) Draft: - 18" (45 Cm) Molded depth at Transom - 34″ (864 Cm) Deadrise - 18 deg. Crew - 5 Displacement: Light Ship (Trailer Weight/No Cargo) - 9500 Lbs / 4310 Kg Fully Loaded - 15,000 Lbs / 6800 Kg Cargo Capacity - 5000 Lbs / 2495 Kg Max Power - Outboard 400 HP Twin 150HP - 32 Knots Twin 250HP - 42 Knots (Est.) CE Category ... In Solidworks, we have three environments which are part, assembly, and drawing. Right click on the Front Plane from the Feature Manager design tree and select a Sketch. We want to subtract a new sketch from the model. For this first click on extrude-cut and then select the sketch.In involute gear design, all contact between two gears occurs in the same fixed, flat plane even as their teeth mesh in and out. Further, the contacting surfaces are always perpendicular to the plane of contact, so the dominant contact forces (in a well lubricated system) are always parallel to the plane. Solidworks Tutorial: CO2 Racer: We will be making a CO2 racer in Solidworks 2015. The body of this racer can be printed in a 3D printer, though the main purpose of this Instructable is to teach the basic functions of Solidworks. Feb 12, 2020 · Learn about SOLIDWORKS CAM and CAMWorks 3-Axis Operations.. Area Clearance. Area Clearance is the 3-axis roughing operation. This cycle removes the material between the stock or contain area and the selected feature at decreasing Z depth levels by making a series of parallel cuts across the stock, or by pocketing out toward the stock.
SOLIDWORKS® 2016 SOLIDWORKS Education Edition - Fundamentals of 3D Design and Simulation Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation 175 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 U.S.A. Rib Thickness. If we add the draft, we can adjust the thickness of the sketch plane or at the interface of the wall. In the sketch plane At the wall interface Extrusion Direction. Select one of the following: Parallel to Sketch. Creating rib extrusion parallel to the sketch. Normal to Sketch. Creating normal rib extrusion sketch. Flip material ... Select the plane (showed in your photo) and use 'split' Feature to split every Surface on the left and right side of the plane. or. If you dont Need the surfaces on right side of the plane, use 'cut with surface' Feature and select the plane. It will delete everything on the right/left side of that plane. Front Plane Top Plane Right Plane Origin Revolvel Boss-Extrudel Boss-Extrude2 Boss-Extrude4 Cut-Extrudel Chamferl Sketch6 Cut-Extrude2 Cut-Extrude3 Dome2 Planel Cut-Extrude5 Cut-ExtrudS Chamfer3 Cut-Extrude7 [t' M3Kl.5 Tapped Holel Chamfer4 Model 3D Views SOLIDWORKS Student Edition Academic Use Only *Isometric Motion Study I Editing Part
Duramax remote turbo oil feed line install
Solidworks main idea is user to create drawing directly in 3D or solid form. From this solid user can Before you start creating sketches you must select plane or face where the sketch will be place on. When you done with sketch, adding features it is your next step. Select Feature>Extruded Cut.Free delivery on millions of items with Prime. Low prices across earth's biggest selection of books, music, DVDs, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories, shoes, jewelry, tools & hardware, housewares, furniture, sporting goods, beauty & personal care, groceries & just about anything else. Solidworks 200 Exercises Pdf
Lb7 duramax missing
Clicking on the sketch plane (in my case it is the front plane), then sketch draw at the center of the wheel wells an 8.00 in circle. Now Extrude this item out from the front plane 33.0 in on both sides as well as from front to back. Schematic Professional, SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D, SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional, CircuitWorks, SOLIDWORKS Composer, SOLIDWORKS Inspection, SOLIDWORKS MBD, SOLIDWORKS PCB powered by Altium, SOLIDWORKS PCB Connector powered by Altium, and SOLIDWORKS Visualization are product names of DS SolidWorks. Mastercam for SolidWorks Training Guide Lesson-9-5 CAD TASK 1: START A NEW PART AND CHOOSE THE SKETCH PLANE Create a new part in SolidWorks: 1. Click on File New or the File New icon . This will create a new document. 2. Click on Part (a 3D representation of a single design component) and select OK. 3. Your screen will look like the one below: Another method for joining boards along the edges (like the tongue and groove joint) is to cut slots and use beechwood wafers (known as a biscuit) to hold the boards in place. This is a very useful modern woodworking joint, particularly for creating table tops, relying on glue and the swelling of the beechwood biscuit to hold the boards in place. In SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional, you can also animate the effect of cut planes the same way that you animate a model. In the Palette, on the Models tab, click Add and click New Cutting Plane. You can also create a cutting plane by clicking Project > Models > New Cutting Plane. Using the spacebar, you can toggle between inferred planes, or select the sheet plane or a model work plane to place the dimension. To select other than inferred annotation plane, right-click and select: Horizontal or Vertical dimension type to align the dimension with the coordinate planes of the model. But it is ideal as a cutting plane for a section view. Hopefully, this has shown you some simple ways to be able to create planes in SOLIDWORKS. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list as you can find a multitude of ways to get the plane you need. Keep in mind that the order of selection can be critical.Sometimes you may need to create a tangent plane to create extrudes and cut-outs relative to a cylindrical face. This is easily done in SolidWorks. Simply create a two-line sketch on a plane or a planar face, add an angular dimension to drive the angle between the lines, then create a plane that...Apr 06, 2020 · We need to select the desired plane. click on the front plane and select sketch Step 3 Create a circle and make sure its center is at the origin of the sketch, click on Smart Dimension and give 200 mm for diameter.
Motioneye port forwarding
Click on Sketch Click on Rectangle Draw it on the selected plane Extruded Cut Click on Feature Click on Extruded cut (the preview) Cut-Extrude From the CutExtrude Menu Choose the Through All Cut-Extrude Sweep(first create the path) to move a profile along a Path In sketch mode Select Front Plane in Feature manager Draw the path for ex. Sep 10, 2011 · Select the Front plane by clicking the border of it, OR through the Feature Manager on the left-hand side of the screen. Now click the Sketch Icon near the top of the screen to start sketching on the Front plane. It should automatically bring you to a Normal view of the Front plane. Like so. Where the two other planes intersect is the Origin. This is a two-in-one tip. Learn how to reduce features and create a Plane angled to a curved Surface!Cartesian coordinates Line defined by an equation. In the case of a line in the plane given by the equation ax + by + c = 0, where a, b and c are real constants with a and b not both zero, the distance from the line to a point (x 0, y 0) is: p.14 Feb 02, 2016 · Dovetail joints can be cut by hand as they have been for thousands of years, but power tools such as a table saw or a router and jig make the job much faster and accessible for total beginners. Hey Guys I have a sketch plane that intersects a solid body. In Catia there's a button that automatically creates a section view when you sketch on that plane, Cut-Away View on Sketch Plane - DASSAULT: SOLIDWORKS 3D Design - Eng-Tips Solidworks 2018 basic tutorial: SOLID SWEEP CUT | SOLID SWEEP CUT SOLIDWORKS 2018 Solidworks 2018 basic tutorial for beginners and Solidworks 2018 basic tutorial for beginners : how to create plane in reference geometry all options in detail with example. This tutorial is designed for...Automation of SOLIDWORKS cut-lists in Sheet Metal and Weldment parts and drawings. Macro excludes the solid bodies selected from the graphics area or from the feature tree from weldment or sheet metal cut-list using SOLIDWORKS API.The 3D-Tool CAD viewer and converter supports CATIA, Siemens NX, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, Rhino, STEP, IGS, VDA, X_T, SAT and a lot more file formats.
Linux mint no sound output device
By default, every Solidworks part and assembly has what three default planes? No. However, the plane's initial selection can potentially save us a little time when working in an assembly or when we start What is revolved cut? It cuts a solid model by revolving a sketched profile around an axis.Open SCAD Advent Calendar 2020 Open SCAD is software for creating solid 3D CAD objects. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, MS Windows and Mac OS X.
By using mirror faces with a mid-plane selected only the chosen faces within the revolve will be mirrored. Mirroring Bodies Mirroring bodies can be used whether in a single or multi body part and allows you to select solid geometry instead of the features and faces in a body. Sometimes we need to create a plane cut in SOLIDWORKS, but we only have information for three points of the plane. You can make this happen easily with surface cuts. The Cut With Surface feature cuts a solid model by removing material with a surface or plane. There is no sketch needed. consistentwiththepoliciessetforthin48C.F.R.227.7202-1(JUN1995)and227.7202-4(JUN 1995). IntheeventthatyoureceivearequestfromanyagencyoftheU.S.Governmenttoprovide Automation of SOLIDWORKS cut-lists in Sheet Metal and Weldment parts and drawings. Macro excludes the solid bodies selected from the graphics area or from the feature tree from weldment or sheet metal cut-list using SOLIDWORKS API.
Nbt editor plugin
extrude-cut, shell, filet, sweep, revolve and drawing on multiple planes and using ‘loft’. This project also consisted of multiple assemblies and then one final assembly that completed the motor raft. I also created a drawing of the raft for better understanding of the dimensions used and multiviews of the object. The 3D-Tool CAD viewer and converter supports CATIA, Siemens NX, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, Rhino, STEP, IGS, VDA, X_T, SAT and a lot more file formats. I need to extrude cut a 30mm hole through all on the 50mm wide surface. I created a 45 deg construction plane upon which I sketched the 30mm dia circle. After messing with the Extrude cut for close to an hour, the best I can do is get a D shaped through hole made by the half of the circle that is above the surface of the 50mm wide face. Rib Thickness. If we add the draft, we can adjust the thickness of the sketch plane or at the interface of the wall. In the sketch plane At the wall interface Extrusion Direction. Select one of the following: Parallel to Sketch. Creating rib extrusion parallel to the sketch. Normal to Sketch. Creating normal rib extrusion sketch. Flip material ... Apr 06, 2020 · We need to select the desired plane. click on the front plane and select sketch Step 3 Create a circle and make sure its center is at the origin of the sketch, click on Smart Dimension and give 200 mm for diameter. I converted entities of the extrusions tangent edges to get my cutting plane. So the cutting plane is on the same plane as the exterior face of the extrusion. Certified SolidWorks Associate SW2009 X64 SP 1.0 Dell Precision T5400 Nvidia Quadro FX 5600 Xeon 2.5GHz Quad Core, 4GB RAM XP Pro X64 SP2.0 You can simply cut the body with the plane by using, "cut with surface" command. extrude-cut, shell, filet, sweep, revolve and drawing on multiple planes and using ‘loft’. This project also consisted of multiple assemblies and then one final assembly that completed the motor raft. I also created a drawing of the raft for better understanding of the dimensions used and multiviews of the object. Find table saws at Lowe's today. Shop table saws and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com.
Space engineers free placement mode disable
Select the entity to split with: a plane, mate connector or implicit mate connector, surface, or face. Click the mate connector icon to visualize (on hover) implicit mate connectors from which to choose. You can also select explicitly created mate connectors in the Feature list. Optionally toggle to Keep tools. Dec 30, 2019 - Explore Mahtabalam Khan's board "Solidworks tutorial", followed by 413 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about solidworks tutorial, solidworks, tutorial. Feb 12, 2020 · Calculating a circle's diameter is easy if you know any of the other dimensions of the circle: the radius, the circumference, or the area. It's also possible if you don't know any of the above dimensions but you do have a drawing of the... This book starts with SolidWorks 2021 using step-by-step examples. It begins with creating sketches and parts, assembling them, and then creating print ready drawings. This book gives you an idea about how you can design and document various mechanical components, and helps you to learn some...CNC Router Plans. CNC router plans are a great starting point for anyone wanting to build a CNC router. They give valuable insight on how these machines work. Many of us are very visual people and it helps to see examples of these machines laid out on paper.
Minecraft horror maps
Drafting - Drafting - Hidden lines: It is standard practice to use dashes to represent any line of an object that is hidden from view. A drafter—in deciding whether a line in a view should be represented as hidden or as visible—relies on the fact that in third-angle projection the near side of the object is near the adjacent view, but in first-angle projection the near side of the object ... Oct 31, 2020 · Swept Cut Revolved Lofted Cut Cut Boundary Cut Fillet 1. 2. 3. Cancel Click Save on the Standard toolbar. In the dialog box, type Pressure Plate for File name. Click Save. The extension . sldprt is added to the file name, and the file is saved. Sketch Evaluate DimXpert SOLIDWORKS Add-Ins Simulation SOLIDWORKS MBD SOLIDWORKSCAM Analysis Preparation Feb 03, 2012 · Start SolidWorks in Part mode. Step 2: Front plane>>Sketch. Step 3: Make a rectangle of these dimension. Step 4: Extrude it by 50mm. Step 5: Now we have an extruded body. Step 6: Under features tab choose reference geometry>>plane. Step 7: Choose the front face of the box. Step 8: Rotate the box and choose the back box too. Step 9: Select front plane ... Select Features ‐> Extrude Cut ‐> Enter length 0.0625 in ... SolidWorks Tutorial 1.docx Author: Aug 23, 2016 · The split feature is an extremely useful tool when designing using multi body part techniques in SOLIDWORKS. Take a look at this tutorial to find out how the tool functions and what you can do with the bodies once they have been split. In the below image we have selected the front plane to cut the part which results... Click the Plane command or select Insert/Reference Geometry/Planes . Click the At Angle option and enter 45 for Angle (arrow). Select the Front plane and the Horizontal line as noted. Click OK. 4. Creating the 3D Sketch: Select the Top plane and click Insert/3D Sketch . Sketch the 1st line along the Z direction as . noted (or Vertical along the Top plane). plane, and “convert entities” of main front perimeter profile – Make “converted entities” construction geometry • Offset converted entities (select chain), and delete dimension afterward • Constrain offset profile to appropriate vertex on cross-section view • Complete similar process for cut on underside
Umarex gauntlet review
You can simply cut the body with the plane by using, "cut with surface" command.
Sonovia masks where to buy
Jan 15, 2020 · NOTE: Five SOLIDWORKS TIPS First Release May 2013 – Updated December 2019. OK. Chances are if you’ve been around SOLIDWORKS for any significant amount of time, you may have seen some of these SOLIDWORKS Tips before, but I’ll be surprised if more than a handful of seasoned SOLIDWORKS Users have seen all five of these Tips and Tricks. Find & Download Free Graphic Resources for Skull. 35,000+ Vectors, Stock Photos & PSD files. Free for commercial use High Quality Images Sep 27, 2016 · This means that the model needs to be cut by using one, two, or three orthogonal (perpendicular) planes, resulting in 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8 of the whole model. To still use symmetry at a 45-degree slice, you can use a Roller/Slider fixture instead. Right Plane. Right click on Plane and then click Extruded Boss on the Feature Toolbar; Sketch of Polygon. Sketch toolbar is automatically active. Select Polygon and then place the cursor on the... Learn Fusion 360 hotkeys and commands with the Shortcut Keyboard Guide to help you work faster and be more efficient while using Fusion 360 software. Sketch a square of .25in at one end of the helix and user swept cut to make thread. pen Solidworks and click on new and then click on part and click ok as shown. Then click on front plane and sketch a circle of 2in in diameter as shown and exit the sketch by clicking on exit sketch button .
Skim module reset
Next, the cut extrude of the belt clip was created by converting the outer edge of the clip onto a plane which was offset from the right plane SOLIDWORKS Tech Blog 5 years ago HINT: The easiest way is to search for it in the upper right corner of the screen! Use the RULED SURFACE as the TRIM TOOL, then hit the CUT BODIES button. If you just want the result to be a multibody part with the two separate halves in it, then just turn on the check marks for the resulting two bodies and hit OK. You can hide several components at once using a plane and a direction to determine what should be seen. This procedure is a quick selection method for Hide/Show Components. Only those components that are completely behind the plane are hidden. Components cut by the plane remain visible. Nov 16, 2016 · Many SOLIDWORKS users find themselves repeating the same or similar tasks as part of their modeling workflows. This article looks at a powerful tool available within SOLIDWORKS, the application programming interface(API), for automating some of those tasks.
Minecraft particle circle
Jan 14, 2014 · A line and a plane (or a planar face) in a 3D sketch. The line is parallel to the YZ plane with respect to the selected plane. ParallelZX: A line and a plane (or a planar face) in a 3D sketch. The line is parallel to the ZX plane with respect to the selected plane. AlongZ: A line and a plane (or a planar face) in a 3D sketch. Cut Wizard Cut e Boundary Cut Mold Tools Evalua Reference Geometry Curves Instant3D O Front Plane Top Plane Right Plane Origin Boss-Extrudel Revolvel Mirror 2 Mirror 3 Boss-Extrude2 Sketch7 Model solidworks 2010 Motion Stu Editing Part Microsoft PowerPoint - [ Boston ENET's Networkjn... la Adobe Acrobat Professio... solidworks 2010 - Solidworks 2009 or later: ... Add a plane at 45° to the “web” of the channel. See Figure 2. ... Extrude cut along edge of channel.